Release date: July 15, 2022
For Windows 11, 10 (64-bit), or 8.1 (64-bit):
For macOS 10.12 or later:
- DRACOON for Windows
- Create connection to DRACOON (Login with DRACOON for Windows/Mac)
- Synchronization (DRACOON for Windows)
- DRACOON for Mac
- File locking (for Word, Excel, Access, and Visio files)
- Display and restore file versions
- How can I disable the "File added" notifications?
- What do the green and orange dots next to connection entries in the DRACOON menu mean?
- Why doesn't DRACOON for Windows notify me about updates?
- Why are 32-bit operating systems no longer supported for DRACOON for Windows/Mac?
- Can DRACOON for Windows be used in a Terminal Server environment?
- Can DRACOON for Windows be run as a Windows service?
- Extended error logging (DRACOON for Windows/Mac)
- PROBLEM: Synchronization of certain files fails, red X icons are displayed for files and folders
- PROBLEM: Room/folder structures with long names are not displayed in File Explorer (DRACOON for Windows)
- PROBLEM: Office documents with long pathnames cannot be opened (DRACOON for Windows/Mac)
- PROBLEM: "There is not enough space" message when saving files in a data room (DRACOON for Windows/Mac)
- PROBLEM: Changes made in Preview cannot be saved in the original document (DRACOON for Mac)