This article describes the search options for files, folders and data spaces in the DRACOON Web App.
- Specify where you want to search:
- If you want to search through all data rooms, click in the left sidebar on All files.
- If you want to search only a specific data room (and its subrooms) or folder, open the desired room or folder.
- Click in the header bar at the very top in the field Search.
- Enter the desired search term and press the ENTER key.
- A search result of all files, folders and files is listed, whose name the search term occurs.
Under each found element the location (path) of the element is displayed in DRACOON. You can click on the location to get there.
Additional notes for the search
- The search is performed exclusively according to the name of files, folders and rooms. The content of files is not searched (no full text search).
- The search is case-insensitive, so it doesn't matter whether you search for "street" or "road", for example..
- The search also takes place within words. So if you search for "castle", for example, "Regensburger" will also be found.
- The search is always limited to the currently opened data space, whereby all its subordinate elements (subspaces and subfolders) are also searched. To search DRACOON completely (i.e. all data spaces), switch to the top level (e.g. by clicking on All files in the left sidebar).
- Es only those data rooms are searched to which you are authorized to access.
- You can list all files, folders and rooms in DRACOON to which you are authorized to access in a search result by entering * as search term.
- The search field in the header bar refers only to files, folders and data spaces. In some places in DRACOON there are additional search fields for the search for certain elements, e.g. for users in the user administration.