This article describes how to select one or more items (objects) in the DRACOON Web App.
Examples of use:
- Select a file to display its file information (e.g. expiration date)
- Select multiple users to delete them
Topics of this article
Select an item
- In the list of displayed items, click the item you want to select—but not directly the name of the element (e.g. the file name), because this would leave the current view and e.g. open the details view of the item.
Select multiple items
- Select the first desired item (as described above under "Select an item").
- Hold down the
- Click each additional item you want to select.
- You can also select multiple items by selecting the checkboxes in front of each desired item.
Select all items
- Move the mouse cursor to the upper left edge of the list.
- A checkbox appears.
- Select the checkbox.
All items on the current page will be selected.
Note that only all the items on the currently displayed page are selected. If not all items (e.g. all files in a folder) fit on one page and more pages are available, the items on the other pages will not be selected. If necessary, go to the next page and repeat the selection of all items there after you have processed the current page.
Tip: You can set the number of items displayed per page.
If you set a higher number there (like 100 in the example above), you can select a larger number of items at once and thus process them faster.