The connection of XignIn to your DRACOON environment is done in 4 steps:
- Adding XignIn to your DRACOON Enterprise Cloud contract (by your sales or customer success contact at DRACOON)
- Connection of XignIn to DRACOON via OpenID Connect
- Import your DRACOON user list into XignIn
- DRACOON supports you in importing your DRACOON user list into XignIn. This process only needs to be performed once.
- Only the e-mail address of your users is stored in the XignIn system - all other user data remains stored exclusively in DRACOON.
- Onboarding your users
Your users install the XignMe app on their mobile devices, which they need to authenticate to DRACOON. All users receive an invitation email through which they can activate the app.
Your users can now authenticate to DRACOON via XingIn without a password.
Do you have questions about connecting XignIn to DRACOON?
Please contact your sales or Customer Success contact at DRACOON.