Was ist XignIn?
- XignIn is a SaaS solution from the German manufacturer XignSys for passwordless authentication distributed by DRACOON for use with DRACOON.
- XignIn allows users to authenticate to DRACOON without having to remember and enter passwords.
- Authentication with XignIn takes place via a QR code scanned by the authorized user on smartphone or tablet with the XignMe app offered by XignSys:
- Authentication with XignIn works in all DRACOON clients (e.g. the DRACOON Web App or DRACOON for Windows/Mac), because XignIn is connected to DRACOON via OpenID Connect and is thus universally available in the respective DRACOON environment for all authorized users.
Advantages of the DRACOON login via XignIn
- More security: Since there are no longer any login passwords, they can no longer be compromised and fall into the wrong hands - thus preventing login to DRACOON by non-authorized persons. Also: The fact that the QR code generated by XignIn has to be scanned by the user on a separate mobile device using the XignMe app, where the user authenticates biometrically (e.g. with FaceID or fingerprint), is an additional factor that increases login security.
- Better user experience and reduced support effort: Users no longer need to set, remember and re-enter a complicated login password for DRACOON each time they log in. There is no chance that users will forget their password and then may require extensive support to regain access to DRACOON.
More information about the advantages of the passwordless login (at XingSys)
Further information from DRACOON about XingIn
Use of XignIn with your DRACOON environment
XignIn can be added to a DRACOON Enterprise Cloud contract for a small surcharge (25 users or more). Simply contact your sales or customer success contact at DRACOON - we will be happy to advise you in a personal meeting.
Connection of XignIn to DRACOON