DRACOON Customer Success Onboarding with personal support applies to customers with 50 or more user licenses.
Customers with fewer licenses also receive all information, but cannot book personal appointments.
DRACOON Customer Success: Onboarding
- Clarification of your technical requirements
- Installation und Inbetriebnahme Installation and provisioning of your infrastructure by the DRACOON Operations teams
- Configuration of your DRACOON environment with your desired subdomain
Welcome by your personal Customer Success Manager
Welcome e-mail with appointment booking, all relevant contact information and the DRACOON Getting Started Guide.
DRACOON First Steps
Appointment with your personal Customer Success Manager: Elaboration of a suitable concept for your DRACOON environment.
- Identification of your goals and use cases
- Consulting regarding a suitable user and rights structure
- Elaboration of a suitable data room and folder structure
- Demonstration of the DRACOON Branding, which can be adapted to the individual CI of your company
- Planning of next steps
- Coordination of necessary admin and key user trainings
- Clarification of open issues and coordination of remaining necessary steps (setup of the environment and integration into your own infrastructure)
DRACOON Introduction phase
Status call with your Customer Success Manager
- Identification of current goals and use cases
- Feedback on onboarding, product and service
- Target review and possible adaptation of the concept
- Execution of planned trainings
Regular support via DRACOON Customer Success
- Schedule a regular service review with your Customer Success Manager
- Feedback on product and services
- Discussion of DRACOON best practices and upcoming features
- Discussions of product usage and user feedback
- Regular updates via newsletter on current topics at DRACOON