Dear DRACOON customers and partners,
Due to the currently increased spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in Germany and the resulting respiratory disease COVID-19, we would like to inform you about measures taken by DRACOON to reduce potential adverse effects on our business.
The aim is to be able to react quickly and effectively in the event of immediate exposure to the coronavirus and to have initiated all necessary organisational measures for emergency management in advance. Therefore, all employees of DRACOON have been trained on appropriate behaviour and are required to take appropriate precautionary measures. Among other things, the possibility for DRACOON staff to work from home was extended to be more independent from our corporate headquarters in Regensburg.
Due to the organisational measures taken, we see no reason at this point in time to believe that our services could be restricted in the short term. However, depending on the course of the spread of the coronavirus in Germany, this situation may change in the short term. In order to inform our customers as early as possible, we have already determined the following gradations in which we will restrict our services based on a business impact analysis:
- Quantitative restrictions on the processing of internal requirements
- Quantitative restrictions on the processing of new on-site on-premises customer projects
- Discontinuation of the processing of new on-site on-premises customer projects
- Quantitative restrictions on the processing of new customer projects on DRACOON cloud
- Suspension of project execution
- Quantitative limitation of change processing for existing on-premises customers
- Quantitative limitation of change processing for existing customers of DRACOON cloud
- Change freeze for existing on-premises customers
- Complete change freeze and prioritisation maintaining operation of cloud platform
The current situation of the spread of coronavirus and the related recommendations for action by official bodies are regularly monitored by DRACOON. If the situation changes, our employees are informed immediately and, if necessary, further organisational measures are initiated. We are also in close contact with our service providers to be able to react appropriately in active cases of coronavirus.
We will continue to provide up-to-date information about the coronavirus situation at DRACOON and the measures taken here in our support portal. Please understand that we focus on general comprehensive emergency precaution and management and therefore cannot answer individual checklists.