Release date: April 27, 2020
About this release
Version 5.8 of DRACOON for Outlook for DRACOON cloud users contains new names for shares as in the the new DRACOON Web App, minor improvements, and some bug fixes.
The names for Download shares and Upload shares have been adapted to the corresponding new names from the new DRACOON Web App:
- Download shares are now called just Shares.
- Upload shares are now called File requests, so the corresponding command in DRACOON for Outlook is now called Request files.
- The individual settings for shares and file requests now have the same names as in the new DRACOON Web App.
Minor improvements and optimizations
- Version 5.8 of DRACOON of Outlook contains some minor improvements. You can now rate DRACOON for Outlook with the new Feedback command and use this to send us your suggestions.
In addition, the notification that a share has been successfully sent is now displayed for a shorter time.
- Version 5.8 of DRACOON for Outlook fixes some problems that could occur in previous versions. For example, the problem that since a recent Office 365 update, mail attachments that were dragged and dropped into a mail draft were no longer converted to a share has been resolved. For a complete list of bug fixes, please refer to the technical release notes (see below).
Technical release notes
The technical release notes list all changes in DRACOON for Outlook 5.8: