Release date: January 11, 2023
About this release
Version 4.13.3 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac includes one improvement and fixes for issues that could occur with previous versions.
No restart of the PC is required after installing this update.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
Version 4.13.3 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac offers the following improvement:
- When manually refreshing the view in File Explorer (by pressing the F5 key, for example) the latest version of the room, folder, and file list is downloaded from DRACOON.
The following problems have been fixed in version 4.13.3 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
These problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- A folder newly created with DRACOON for Windows/Mac was possibly not synchronized with changes from DRACOON.
- When creating a new folder or file, a problem could occur in File Explorer with synchronization turned off.
- Under DRACOON for Windows in the graphics program GIMP, saving a file could lead to the error message "File could not be saved. Error renaming temporary file".
- After packaging and exporting an InDesign project to a DRACOON drive, the affected files could not be synchronized with DRACOON.