Release date: April 12, 2022
About this release
Version 4.11.1 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac offers significant performance improvements when uploading files in certain scenarios, generally improved synchronization stability, and numerous bug fixes.
No restart of the PC is required after installing this update.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
The following problems have been fixed in version 4.11.1 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
These problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- When establishing a connection from the bookmarks menu, the prompt for entering the decryption password was sometimes not displayed after login.
- After uploading an entire folder structure, the synchronization might not reach completion and could not be continued.
- After saving a Word document, the temporary lock file may not have been deleted.
- DRACOON for Windows was terminated unexpectedly in the background with an internal error in the .NET runtime.
- Uploading a zip file that was subsequently unzipped on the DRACOON drive could result in endless synchronization.
- Pausing and resuming a large synchronization operation (of an entire folder structure) could cause delays in synchronization.
- Downloading files that had been changed by another user in the meantime while the device was on standby could fail.
- After uploading even a small file, it could take up to 30 seconds for detecting the successfully finished upload process.
- After uploading files, they did not appear in DRACOON due to a conflict during S3 direct upload.
- After repeatedly saving an InDesign file in Adobe InDesign, the file name changed.
- After synchronization, 0-byte files and temporary files could remain on the DRACOON drive.
- Synchronization of multiple files stopped prematurely and did not continue even after reconnecting the drive.
- The modification date of a folder could possibly not be updated.
- Changes to KeePass files located on the DRACOON drive could not be saved successfully.
- A problem could occur while determining the upload status.