Release date: July 21, 2021
About this release
Version 4.7 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac fixes several issues that could occur with previous versions.
No restart of the PC is required after installing this update.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
The following problems have been fixed in version 4.7 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
These problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- When synchronization was turned off, the error message "Error saving file" was sometimes displayed when saving Office documents. If the saving was repeated immediately afterward, it was successful.
- Saving Office files may have failed because the files were incorrectly detected as locked.
- Uploading to an encrypted data room failed under certain conditions with the error message "Error -40763. File key must be set for upload into encrypted room/folder".
- If a folder was renamed while files were still being written to the folder, certain files could be duplicated (the duplicate had a timestamp in brackets after the original filename).
- In rare cases, not all existing data rooms were displayed until the drive connection was removed and recreated.
- If in the DRACOON Web App the "Open with DRACOON App" command was applied to a data room, the room was not opened on the DRACOON drive—instead, the top-level (root) of the DRACOON drive was opened.
Article is closed for comments.