Release date: May 20, 2021
About this release
Version 4.6 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac offers faster synchronization through better utilization of bandwidth during upload and download, minor user interface improvements, and bug fixes.
After installing the update, it is not required to restart the PC.
The update to this version is recommended for all existing users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
The following problems have been fixed in version 4.6 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
Most of these problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- When moving/copying a file to the DRACOON drive and then moving the destination folder, a longer delay and subsequent sync problems could occur.
- If a file was deleted permanently in the DRACOON Web App and the file had been copied with DRACOON for Windows/Mac before as a sync copy to the PC/Mac, the file was deleted locally and immediately moved to the DRACOON recycle bin, although it should have been deleted permanently.
- At the topmost level of the DRACOON drive, a folder could be created, although DRACOON only allows data rooms at the topmost level (creating data rooms is generally not possible with DRACOON for Windows/Mac).
- When using the "Create upload share" command on the shortcut menu after selecting multiple files, DRACOON for Windows/Mac might have stopped responding.
- DRACOON for Mac: On restart, the problem "The binary property list contains a corrupted object offset table" could occur in very rare cases.
- DRACOON for Windows: In File Explorer, under "This PC", just a black square was displayed as the icon for DRACOON drives if the icon size in Explorer was set to "Medium icons" or larger.
- DRACOON for Windows: The drive letter assigned to a connection could be changed even when the connection was active, causing the change to fail.