Release date: April 7, 2020
About this release
Version 3.3.6 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac contains fixes for several issues (see below).
The update to this version is recommended for all current users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
Please note: After installing the update, the PC must be restarted.
Note for on-premises customers (running DRACOON on their own servers): This version of DRACOON for Windows/Mac requires the current LTS release 2019-1 of DRACOON (version 4.12).
The following problems were fixed in version 3.3.6 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
Most of these problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- Uploading files is unexpectedly slow.
- Uploading files may fail with the error message "Upload channel not found".
- Certain files (e.g. larger zip files) cannot be opened after downloading from encrypted data rooms.
- Downloaded and therefore offline available Office documents cannot be opened on the DRACOON drive if the PC had no Internet connection at startup.
- Under certain circumstances, files with special characters such as umlauts in the file name are listed twice.
- Saving files with Adobe Illustrator is not possible in some cases.
- The MSI installation packages for DRACOON for Windows contain some unintended values.
Article is closed for comments.