Release date: January 14, 2020
About this release
Version 3.3.3 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac contains several bug fixes (see below) and optimizations.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
Please note: After installing the update, a restart of the PC is required.
When logging in it is no longer necessary to manually copy the authorization code from the browser and paste it into DRACOON for Windows/Mac because it is now recognized automatically.
The following problems have been resolved in version 3.3.3 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
Most of these problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- Clicking "Retry" on sync errors does not remove red X icons from subfolders
- Clicking "Try again" ignores multi-selection and only works for single files
- After an attempt to copy from an encrypted to unencrypted room (which is generally not possible in DRACOON) a misleading error message is displayed
- When using the command "Open with DRACOON app" in the new web app, only the topmost room/folder of the DRACOON drive is opened in Windows Explorer
- When clicking "Connect", the message "The device does not recognize the command" appears under Windows 10
- A certificate warning appears when using a proxy server
- The Share dialog box is always displayed on the primary monitor in Windows and not on the active monitor
- The command "Create Download Share" must not be available for encrypted data rooms
- Microsoft Office files may be read-only if the user has no delete permission in the data room
- Microsoft Access databases cannot be saved when synchronization is disabled
The following bug fixes only affect DRACOON for Mac:
- Temporary files are not deleted (Microsoft Excel, macOS)
- When saving Word documents under DRACOON for Mac with synchronization turned off, problems may occur
- Zip files cannot be unpacked on the DRACOON volume (macOS)
- A DRACOON volume is not removed from favorites in the Finder when removing it in DRACOON for Mac
Article is closed for comments.