- Microsoft Outlook 2013 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 11, 10 or 8.1
- Visual Studio 2010-Tools for Office Runtime (will be automatically downloaded and installed if required)
For DRACOON cloud users:
DRACOON for Outlook version 6.7
Release date: September 10, 2021
What's new in this version?
Download (.exe file for installation on a single PC)
Download (.msi file for deployment on a corporate network)
- The Setup program automatically downloads any missing required versions of the .NET Framework and the Visual Studio Tools for Office Runtime and installs these.
- Click Install to install DRACOON für Outlook on your computer.
- Confirm the user account control warning (administrator rights required).
- If Outlook is already running, restart it after the installation is complete so that DRACOON for Outlook becomes active.