- Microsoft Outlook 2013 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 11, 10 or 8.1
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010-Tools for Office Runtime (will be automatically downloaded and installed if required)
- Microsoft WebView2 Runtime (will be automatically downloaded and installed if required)
For DRACOON cloud users:
DRACOON for Outlook version 6.9.1
Release date: December 17, 2021
What's new in this version?
Download (.exe file for installation on a single PC)
- The Setup program automatically downloads any missing required versions of the .NET Framework, the Visual Studio Tools for Office Runtime, and the WebView2 Runtime and installs these.
- Click Install to install DRACOON für Outlook on your computer.
- Confirm the user account control warning (administrator rights required).
- If Outlook is already running, restart it after the installation is complete so that DRACOON for Outlook becomes active.