Release date: October 19, 2023
About this release
A new version of DRACOON was rolled out on the DRACOON cloud on October 19, 2023, which is now automatically available to all users and offers the following improvements:
This DRACOON cloud update also provides other user interface enhancements for the DRACOON Web App, such as:
- In the Copy/Move dialog, the current room/folder is now always displayed as the starting point. This eliminates the need to click through the entire room structure when copying or moving to a subroom or subfolder.
- When downloading an entire top-level encrypted data room, DRACOON now asks for the personal decryption password first if it has not already been entered.
- Screen reader support when uploading files improves accessibility for visually impaired people.
This DRACOON cloud update contains bug fixes that address the following issues, among others, when using DRACOON:
- After logging in, a blank page was displayed instead of the web app in rare cases.
- Completed uploads disappeared from the list of completed uploads after a few seconds, making it difficult to control them.
- The list of current and completed uploads was not scrollable, so previous entries may not have been visible when uploading many files.
- After uploading multiple files via a file request, the files previously uploaded by the user were no longer listed on the upload page, only the last file uploaded.
- When viewing the existing shares of a file, by default, only the shares created by the user were displayed, and not all shares created by all users.
- When creating a report, specifying an invalid file name for the finished report was possible.
- A new OpenID Connect provider could only be created if a user group was also defined for it.