To delete the DRACOON app from your Android device, complete the following steps:
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Select the menu button Applications (the exact name can vary from device to device, depending on the manufacturer. For some Samsung devices, App manager must subsequently be selected):
- A list of all installed apps will be displayed. Choose DRACOON from this list.
- The following menu will then be displayed on your device (this can vary depending on device and manufacturer):
- Select Uninstall and verify when prompted by the security message. The app is then removed from your device, and all DRACOON-related files (e.g. downloaded files) will also be removed.