Cyberduck is a graphic open source WebDAV client that can be downloaded from the following link:https://cyberduck.io/
Instructions for installing the WebDAV client can also be found on this website. After successfully installing Cyberduck, a connection can be set up by selecting Open connection:
Input the following settings into the dialogue window:
- Protocol: WebDAV (HTTPS)
- Server: the WebDAV link (e.g. “https://dataspace.dracoon.com/webdav/Documents”)
- Port: The TCP port of the respective DRACOON installation (by default: 443)
- Username: the username of the respective DRACOON user (e.g. “firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: The corresponding password to the DRACOON
Depending on the login method, the username must be entered in a format appropriate for that method:
- When logging in with your email address, it is sufficient to enter it in the Name field, e.g. email@example.com
- When logging in via an Active Directory account (see image above), the user name must be entered as follows: ad\username. Entering ad\ before the user name is mandatory in this case and cannot be replaced by a NetBIOS domain name.
After successfully inputting all information, click on the button Connect to establish a connection to the respective DRACOON data room. Files and folders can now be shared between the local client and DRACOON.
Article is closed for comments.